Mums are really experts at crunching time. As a mother, you have to be because if you don’t, the place will definitely devolve into chaos. So, in order to squeeze some extra time in their day, moms engage in a more special and unique kind of multitasking, which most moms love to call as “multimomming.” This is because most women never experienced this kind of multitasking prior to having kids. And so, if you have ever done these things in your household, you can be called as a “multimommer.”
1. If you have every used a washcloth or a dusting rag and operated a vacuum at the same time, then you are considered a multimommer.
2. If you have ever scrubbed a bath tub as you were stealing some time to wash your hair at the same time, then you may be a multimommer.
3. If you have ever used other parts of your body aside from your hands in order to hold up a feeding bottle, then you might be a multimommer.
4. If you have ever used the dinner plate of your child to demonstrate his math homework, then you might be a multimommer.
5. If you have ever gotten undressed and thrown your clothes in a load that you’ve just added to your wah washing, and then you got yourself redressed out of the clothes from the dryer, then you may be a multimommer.
6. If you can’t be able to sit down straight through an entire meal, especially breakfast, then you may be considered as a multimommer.
7. If you have ever made a contest out of how fast your child can get to bed so that you can be able to do another task, you may be a multimommer.
8. If you have ever set up your own unique workstation so that you can be able to breastfeed your child hands-free as well as do other works at the same time, then you may be a multimommer.
9. If you have ever been trying to put socks, underwear, or pants and brushing your teeth at the same time while you are sitting on the toilet, then you may be a multimommer.
10. Lastly, if you cannot remember the last time that you had a quite peaceful bath without the kids getting in with you, then you’re a certified multimommer.