Time to have some fun in the bathroom! These floating boats are super easy to make, by using only a few supplies.
1. Cut out a shape from the sponge. It can be any shape – heart, star, circle, square, or triangle.
2. Make a small hole in the center of the sponge with scissors. An adult will need to do this for smaller children.
3. Insert your straw into the hole in the sponge.
4. Cut out a 3-4 inch triangle shape from the craft foam. This will be your boat’s sail.
5. With the triangle craft foam, fold it in half and make 2 small cuts into it.
6. Thread the triangle craft foam over the straw to make the sail!